Built to weather the elements
Fully waterproof with added warmth, our premium Thermal series is made to keep you warm and dry.
Stay warm all winter with these mens leather boots from Blundstone. Keep your feet warm through the cold season and stay in comfort with these waterproof and insulated thermal boots perfect for the outdoors whether in the snow or rain.
PLEASE NOTE: The sizes listed are in AUS. Please refer to size chart located under sizing for conversion. For a wider fit order a half size up.
– Rustic brown premium waterproof leather
– Waterproof elastic and latexed seams
– Thermal Thinsulate® insulation
– Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort
– Durable, slip resistant TPU outsole
– Cushioned midsole for comfort
– SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
– Lightweight and comfortable
– First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
– Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
– If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
A step by step guide to measure your feet
Measure your foot length. An easy way to do this is to stand on a piece of paper and trace the outline of your foot. Then measure from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. This will give you the length of your foot. Make sure you measure both feet and go with the largest size.
When it comes to comfort, it is just as important to get the right boot width as the length. While our leathers will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit select a half size up.
Refer to the size below and compare your foot measurement to the chart below for the perfect fit.
When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing either socks or stockings that you wear with your boots. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots is protected.