ICONIC FOR A REASON
Built to last, the iconic Original #510 boots combine legendary comfort and outstanding durability; proof that sturdy and straightforward never goes out of style.
This Chelsea Boot combines legendary comfort and modern versatility. As one of the most popular Blundstone colors, these fashionable black boots go wherever life takes you.
PLEASE NOTE: The sizes we have listed are USA. The sizes on the bottom of the shoe are AUS. For a wider fit order a half size up.
– Black premium water-resistant leather
– Black elastic side
– Durable TPU outsole
– Cushioned midsole for comfort
– SPS Max Comfort system for outstanding shock absorption
– Removable footbed
– Lightweight and comfortable
– First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
– Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
– If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
A step by step guide to measure your feet
Measure your foot length. An easy way to do this is to stand on a piece of paper and trace the outline of your foot. Then measure from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. This will give you the length of your foot. Make sure you measure both feet and go with the largest size.
When it comes to comfort, it is just as important to get the right boot width as the length. While our leathers will stretch and mold to your feet over time, if you prefer a wider fit select a half size up.
Refer to the size below and compare your foot measurement to the chart below for the perfect fit.
When you receive your boots make sure you try them on standing, wearing either socks or stockings that you wear with your boots. Please also try these on a carpeted surface so that the bottom of the boots is protected.