Men’s Darn Tough American Flag Socks OTC
All-mountain. All American. The Captain goes big on comfort and cushioning with patriotism and pride. Just like every single one of our socks, it’s still made in Northfield, Vermont, USA.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities – Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 1818
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Materials: 64% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||—||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||—||50 – 53||15 – 16|
ALL-DAY MERINO COMFORT
To say we knit with the finest yarns is both a statement of quality and comfort. Merino Wool yarn is indeed a fine yarn – thin, silky, nothing like rag wool. For our more casual socks and dress socks, we knit using our thinnest Merino with a watchful eye over a performance fit. This means our lifestyle socks are sublimely smooth and wrap your foot, truly seamlessly, without bunching or slipping. Add wool’s ability to stay dry, resist odor, and regulate temperature, and you have all-day comfort. At least.
There are no reviews yet.