Darn Tough Mens Hiking Socks Boot Midweight
The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the AT. “Must pack” durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, heavy backpacks
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities – Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 1403
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.CushionMaterials: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||—||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||—||50 – 53||15 – 16|
Darn Tough makes one thing, and they make it better than anyone else – ask any thru hiker and you will likely hear the same. In order to unconditionally guarantee a hiking sock for life, it must be durable. It must maintain its comfort, and it has to fit for miles upon miles on-trail. The socks that do get returned through warranty inform how they can be improved. And they do get improved. Their guarantee is a promise to you, but it’s a standard for them. They have yet to produce their best sock, but they get better with every step.
My niece suggested these socks for her husband from us for Christmas. These are the only socks he will wear as they last forever and have a lifetime warranty. He loves all the different colors too. He bought a pair for my niece for Christmas as I expect he wants her to love them too!