Darn Tough Women’s Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
Being fanatical about a sock might seem a little strange but when you’re hiking hundreds of miles like some of our friends do, you start to become a bit of a sock aficionado. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool sock a true workhorse that’s supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. This “all-weather” sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it’s naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor —a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 59% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.