Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition, the Dumji Sweater is updated and refined to incorporate today’s fabric technology. Made of extrafine Merino wool, nylon, and alpaca, it will keep you warm even if wet, fights odor and can be washed less often.
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Center back length: 25.75″
- 65% extrafine merino wool / 30% nylon / 5% alpaca