Kids Darn Tough Light Hiker
This could just be your kid’s favorite sock. Which is great, because the Merino Wool knit is meant to last for … well, life. This kids’ hike sock runs a light profile and has a little extra cushion running above the achilles for all-day comfort. At some point you might as well overlook that they’re outside without shoes on.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, ultralight hiking boots, trail runners
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities – Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 3023
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.Cushion
Materials: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|S||9 – 11.5||26.5 – 29.5||8.5 – 11|
|M||12 – 2.5||30 – 34.5||11.5 – 2|
|L||3 – 6||35 – 39||2.5 – 5.5|
Darn Tough makes one thing, and they make it better than anyone else – ask any thru hiker and you will likely hear the same. In order to unconditionally guarantee a hiking sock for life, it must be durable. It must maintain its comfort, and it has to fit for miles upon miles on-trail. The socks that do get returned through warranty inform how they can be improved. And they do get improved. Their guarantee is a promise to you, but it’s a standard for them. They have yet to produce their best sock, but they get better with every step.