Kinco Insulated Pigskin Gloves 1927 Open Cuff Lined Premium
Golden premium grain pigskin protects the palm with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet. High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture.
- Trademarked Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas on the back-of-hand & cuff offers lightweight, breathable coverage
- Lined heavy starched Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas safety cuff guards wrist from outside elements & helps to trap heat & deflect debris when layered over long sleeves
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Leather palm extending to the wrist offers additional inner-wrist protection & reduces stress & damage to the seam
- Turned cotton-blend canvas hem
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Golden premium grain pigskin patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated with a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
There are no reviews yet.