Ultra-light and ready to roll. This is a great 1/4 sock for runners and cyclists looking for a dialed-in precise fit. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you’re laying down the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 51% Merino Wool 45% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
- The lightweight yarns in the Athletic category deserve a decathlon pun based on their all-time performance in all active life choices.
- Athletic socks with no cushion provide the lowest profile fit with a light feel.