The Men’s Darn Tough Solid Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock delivers legendary Darn Toughness with sophisticated styling. Be ready for whatever the day brings. And do it in comfort.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities – Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 6032
- No Cushion
Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- No Cushion
Materials: 57% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||—||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||—||50 – 53||15 – 16|
ALL-DAY MERINO COMFORT
To say we knit with the finest yarns is both a statement of quality and comfort. Merino Wool yarn is indeed a fine yarn – thin, silky, nothing like rag wool. For our more casual socks and dress socks, we knit using our thinnest Merino with a watchful eye over a performance fit. This means our lifestyle socks are sublimely smooth and wrap your foot, truly seamlessly, without bunching or slipping. Add wool’s ability to stay dry, resist odor, and regulate temperature, and you have all-day comfort. At least.