A cushioned toe box is designed to integrate with steel toe boots and deliver extra comfort and warmth. The Steely feels as good at the end of the day as they do when you first put them on.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- The Work collection primarily features midweight yarns due to their versatility in all environments and ultimate protection.
- The entire Work category features cushion underfoot while select styles use terry loops in the leg.