Legendary Darn Tough construction for when “equipment failure” is not an option. Performance Trail Fit means no bunching, no slipping, no blisters. Side vents deliver superior breathability.
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities – Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 1959
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.Cushion
Materials: 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||—||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||—||50 – 53||15 – 16|