Full Cushioning throughout this entire sock provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk. Coveted for its dependability and comfort this sock has a smooth performance fit that you won’t find in the other guy’s full cushioned socks. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all-weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor—a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- The Hike/Trek full cushion socks feature terry loops throughout the entire sock for the ultimate rebound and comfort.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.