Nothing comes between you and the trail thanks to the secure cuff and blister-free fit of this zero-cushion ¼ sock. Not even that pesky pebble that wants to wedge itself between you and your sanity. And when the trail turns to a scramble, the smooth, moisture-wicking Merino Wool will hold fast by your side.
Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you’re putting on the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 53% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 7% Lycra® Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it’s-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no cushion running socks.