Women’s Darn Tough Pacer Micro Crew
Made to skip, sprint and always move, the Pacer is an ultra-lightweight sock with cushion that gives your paws blister-free support for those herky-jerky twists and turns on the single track. Backed by Merino Wool construction, it’s the ultimate all-terrain sock for casual trail joggers and adventure runners alike. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 48% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it’s-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Terry loop cushion isolated under the foot for rebound in these incredibly light running socks.
There are no reviews yet.