Point your compass south and navigate big adventures with the SoBo hiking sock. These Women’s low-profile Darn Tough micro crew socks are up for a challenge, with a touch of cushioning in blister-prone zone and all the climate-control perks of Merino Wool to get you thru the headiest (or sweatiest) of hikes.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities – Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Style Number: 1977
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 – 5||4.5 – 7||35 – 37.5||2.5 – 4.5|
|S||5.5 – 7.5||7.5 – 9.5||38 – 40.5||5 – 7|
|M||8 – 9.5||10 – 11.5||41 – 42.5||7.5 – 9|
|L||10 – 12||12 – 14||43 – 45.5||9.5 – 11.5|
|XL||12.5 – 14.5||—||46 – 49.5||12 – 14|
|XXL||15 – 17||—||50 – 53||15 – 16|
Darn Tough makes one thing, and they make it better than anyone else – ask any thru hiker and you will likely hear the same. In order to unconditionally guarantee a hiking sock for life, it must be durable. It must maintain its comfort, and it has to fit for miles upon miles on-trail. The socks that do get returned through warranty inform how they can be improved. And they do get improved. Their guarantee is a promise to you, but it’s a standard for them. They have yet to produce their best sock, but they get better with every step.